You are bidding on the down payment only. Read the entire ad and ask your questions prior to bidding. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU WILL PURCHASE THE PROPERTY. Bidders with a feed back rating of 0 must contact me prior to bidding or have their bid removed.
Land Description: This is Tract 34-D in Section 2-41-18 comprising 5.78 acres. Survey was completed by Anderson Surveying and actual legal description will be on the contract. The property is gently sloping to nearly flat with about 75% of the property in pasture and about 25% of the property in timber. There are also a few large trees along the county road. A horse fence extends along the county road and between the pasture and timber toward the East side. The county road borders the property for 303.69 feet along the West line. The North line is 946.42 feet and the South line is 942.81 feet both running from the county road to the center of the Big Gravois Creek. The East line runs along the center of the Big Gravois Creek for 227.49 feet. The Big Gravois Creek is a major creek in the area and flows year around. The combination of pasture, timber and live water attracts deer and turkey in the area. It is possible for the creek to flood the timber area during times of very heavy rain. Electricity has been installed to within about 600 feet of this property along the county road. It will be necessary for the buyer to install an access gate in the fence at the county road. For those using Google Earth the property can be located at Latitude 30*20'57.68"N Longitude 92*52'47.07"W.
Road access: Missouri State Highway 5 to Missouri State Highway J about 1/4 mile to McCasland Road (county road) about 1 1/2 mile to Ritchie Road (county road) to property on right.
Lake Access: The Lake of the Ozarks is about 100 miles long with fishing and boating opportunities. About 4 miles from the property at Gravois Mills, MO is a Missouri Conservation access to the Lake withfree access over double concrete launching ramps, parking for cars and boat trailers, boat dock, fishing dock, and men and womens rest rooms. Fish and play all day then store your boat at your property.
Nearest Towns: Gravois Mills, MO is abut 4 miles from the property and is a small town of about 200 on the shores of the Lake of the Ozarks. It has a marina, convenience store, gas station, restrauant, churches, motel and other small businesses. Versailles, MO is about 10 miles from the proeprty and is the county seat of Morgan County, MO. It has a population of about 2,500 with court house, banking, lawyers, title company, surveyor, Super Walmart, gas stations, restaurants, and several other government and private services.
Restrictions: 1. No homes or out buildigs shall be constructed closer than 30 feet from a bundary line or road easement.
2. No swine or commercial kennels may be kept on the property, however other livestock or pets are allowed and must be controlled by the owner so as not to become a detriment to the adjoining land owners.
3. Parcels may not be subdivided so as to create parcels smaller than 3 acres.
4. No junk, trash, debris, refuse of derelict vehicles shall be allowed to accumulate on the property. All such items shall either be removed by the owner of be placed in appropriate containers to be disposed by a trash hauling company.
5. All homes shall be a minimum of 840 square feet excluding porches, decks, carports and garages. A minimum of 14 foot wide mobile homes are allowed.
6. Wastwater treatment facilities shall be constructed in accordance with the Missouri Department of Health Rules. No lagoons are allowned.
7. Camping is permitted for not more than 30 consecutive days and no tent, shack, camper, pop up trailer of recreational vehicle shall be used as a permanent residence.
8. No trees larger than 10 inches in diameter may be cut without expressed written consent of the grantors, unless trees are dead or it is necessary for the construction of roads or buildings. No commercial logging shall be permitted.
Terms:You are bidding on the down payment only. Ask questions prior to bidding. The price of the property is $23,100.00. Upon payment of the down payment which you have bid, I will owner finance the balance of the purchase price on a Land Contract at 9.5 % simple interest for either 20 year with a monthly payment of $215.32 less your down payment or 15 years with a monthly payment of $241.22 less your down payment. You may prepay in whole or in part at any time without penalty. Upon payment in full, I will supply a Warranty Deed and Title Insurance Commitment at my expense for the purchase price. You will be resposible for recording the Warranty Deed and the Title Insurance Policy. It will be necessary for you to supply the name(s), adress, phone number and choice of financing terms you want to be placed on a Land Contract for our signatures in order to express our agreement.
Randy and Terri Pue owner/broker
29490 Akins Village Road
Gravois Mills, MO 65037