No Reserve Auction
443 Vaughn Rd, Cincinnati OH 45238
Parcel # 540-0010-0142-00
Size 100 x 115 0.26 Acre
Auditor's appraised market value $20,000
Taxes and assessments $590 a year
Currently $1,854.22 back taxes and assessments owed and assumed buy the buyer
No liens or judgements on the property. The property is free and clear other than the back taxes mentioned above.
Great Location - close to Ohio River, Downtown Cincinnati, Pete Rose (Blod Face) Park, etc.
No maintenance need (no lawn mowing required)
Great investment opportunity in Cincinnati
We accept Paypal or Wire transfer
We offer 2 closing options:
1. We mail the deed to you within 10 days after the end of the auction, and you select your own title agency and pay for all title agency services. We charge $100 for deed preparation. The transfer and recording should take place no later than 30 days after the receipt of the deed.
2. We prepare the deed, have it recorded and transferred within 30 days after the end of the auction and we charge $585
Feel free to call 513-807-8183 Art
Terms and Conditions:
By placing a bid the parties agree to enter into a binding and enforceable agreement and agree to all of the following:
1. The buyer selects one of the closing options
2. The buyer agrees to pay the highest bid and the closing fee as selected within 24 hours after the end of the auction using accepted payment method.
3. The buyer agrees to pay $500 cancelation fee within 24 hours after the end of the auction, if the buyer decides not to move forward with the purchase.
4. The buyer further agrees, that if the payment in full or the cancelation fee is not received within 24 hours, a fee of $500 per diem (per day) will apply to each day that the payment is not received, but not more than $15,000 total per diem fees. If the payment is not received for 30 days, the seller will initiate a legal action against the registered ebay user.
5. The buyer agrees to verify and confirm the information provided by the seller and conduct his/her own due diligence, research, investigation, inspection and to rely only his/her own due diligence.
6. by placing a bid the buyer agrees that he/she has done all the due diligence or is waiving the same.
7. The seller agrees to transfer the property free and clear other than the taxes and assessments of $1854.22 owed